Based on the Content from Dr. John C. Maxwell
The Five Levels of Leadership:
One Day Leadership Development Seminar To Elevate Your Leadership Effectiveness
Jakarta | Bandung | Surabaya | 14 – 21 – 28 October 2009 | Rp. 2.200.000, – / Person
“Leadership is influence nothing more nothing less” – JOHN C. MAXWELL
JOHN C. MAXWELL – The Wolrds #1 Top Leadership Guru. New York Time Best-Selling Author Over 50 Books
Over 6.000.000 People Said This Maxwell’s Workshop is a Must-Attended Event. Learn From the Best to Be the Best!!!
What kind of influence do you have at work? Do people listen when you talk? Let we awaken your ability to impact your workplace,
The Five Levels of Leadership is an interactive investigation that takes you on a journey from leading based on rights and position to leading out of personhood and respect. Learn from one of our Master Facilitators how to lead at both the head and heart level – from any position within your organization. Based on the content of internationally-acclaimed World’s # 1 leadership Guru, John C. Maxwell, Five Levels equips you with tools and knowledge to become the leader your team and your organization need: a Level 5 Leader!
Seats are limited, so register today!
What You Will Learn
- Through a Day of Highly Personalized and Experiential Learning, You Will:
- Learn the difference between dynamic leadership and mediocre management.
- Examine applicable leadership case studies.
- Apply five simple strategies to empower your team.
- Chart your leadership course with a personalized LAP (Leadership Action Plan).
- Diagnose your leadership disposition.
- Discern dynamic leadership from management mediocrity.
- Immerse yourself in a thorough discovery of the five level of leadership.
- Join like minded professionals in a telescopic examination of contemporary case studies.
- Infuse values based leadership into your personal development.
- Acquire catalytic behaviors to upgrade your leadership capacity.
- Assimilate and apply 5 simple strategies to empower your team.
- Unearth traits which will radiate your influence 360 degrees.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for the whole leadership team right from the top to leaders at all levels in the organizations. It supports everyone to consistently lead in the most effective way from wherever they are to deliver outstanding result.
Surveying the Five levels of leadership
Pinpoint your leadership position through an interactive assessment
Initial Ascent – Leadership Levels 1 & 2
Clarify and critique the attributes of emerging leadership
Continuing the Climb – Level 3 Leadership
Investigate the production level of leadership
Scaling the Peak – Leadership Levels 4&5
Explore expansive influence and leadership multiplication
Mr. Urgyen Rinchen Sim, STRE., MSBA. International John C Maxwell’s Signature Trainer
Mr. Urgyen Rinchen Sim is an International Coach & Consultant, Entrepreneur, and Businessman who has a lot of experiences in business practically. Started his “Business Experiences & Journey” when he was 16 years old, Mr. Sim has several awards for his best achievement in multi sector of business, such as: Insurance, Property Agent & Real Estate, and Investment & Financial Services; while he was worked with several Joint Venture Company in Indonesia & Singapore after graduated.
While developing his Own Business right now, he is still running positions as the Shareholder, Managing Partner, Commissioner & Director of several National & International company in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hongkong and UAE.
He has a Bachelor Degree in Real Estate from one of the most reputable university in Indonesia, and a Master of Science in Business Administration Degree from one of the most prestigious university in the world and has an International Certification of John C. Maxwell Train to Trainer & Consultant. He has also Honored & Bestowed a Special Achievement & Honorary Title from THE ORDER OF THE ROYAL HONOR from Kingdom of Great Britain as a Man of Honor in a Highest Order as “Official Aspirant to Knighthood”.
Dates & Locations:
- Jakarta | INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, Jl. Jend. Sudirman | Wednesday, October 14, 2009 (09 AM – 05 PM)
- Bandung | HILTON HOTEL, Jl. HOS Tjokroaminoto | Wednesday, October 21, 2009 (09 AM – 05 PM)
- Surabaya | JW MARRIOT HOTEL, Jl.Embong Malang | Wednesday, October 28, 2009 (09 AM – 05 PM)
- Rp. 2.200.000, – / Person
- Early Bird : Rp. 1.750.000, – / Person “Payment before September 14, 2009”
- Corporate Packages :
- Send 5 Person Get 1 Person “Free”
- Send 10 Person Get 3 Person “Free”
- Seminar Kit,
- Welcome Drink,
- Morning Coffee Break,
- Buffet Lunch,
- Evening Coffee Break
Fast Fact about Dr. John C. Maxwell
- New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Business Week best selling author with over 50 books.
- Internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker and author who has sold over 16 million books.
- Named the World’s Top # 1 Leadership Guru by leadershipgurus.net.
- One of the 25 authors and artists named to Amazon.corn’s anniversary hall of fame.
- The most Top Ranking leadership books at Amazon.com, the world’s largest book supplier.
- Founder of EQUIP, INJOY, Stewardship Services and Maximum Impact.
- Trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide.
- John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books.
- EQUIP, the organization he founded has trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military Academy at West Point, the National Football League, and ambassadors at the United Nations.
- A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week best-selling author, Maxwell was named the World’s Top # 1 Leadership Guru by Leadershipgurus.net. He was also one of only 25 authors and artists named to Amazon.corn’s 10th Anniversary Hall of Fame.
- Three of his books, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Developing the Leader Within You, and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader have each sold over a million copies.
Seats are limited, so register today!