Bandung | 9-12 June 2009 | USD 880,-
INTRODUCTION / BACKGROUND
There are some definitions of security , one of them states that “Security is defined as taking reasonable measures toward the protection of property / assets, tangible or intangible, against deliberate foreseeable loss-producing events”. By using this definition, firstly it is really important to understand the Basic Principles of Loss Control Management and four main functions of Security Management ( Planning, Implementing, Checking, Reviewing ). Secondly, it is also really important to understand the relationship between Security Management and Loss Control Objectives and Functions.
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
After attending this valuable and interesting course, the course participants will be able to:
- Understand and implement the basic principles of Loss Control Management
- Understand the definitions, functions and principles of Security
- Understand and implement Four Main Functions of Security Management
- Understand Security Management Aspects in Oil and Gas Industry
- Understand and implement Security Aspects in Operational Excellence Management System ( OEMS ) or Operational Integrated Management System ( OIMS )
- Solve security problems in Oil and Gas Industry activities
- Integrate, synchronize and / or combine as well as prepare and implement Security Management Work Programs with OE – HSE / SHE / EHS / HES Work Programs, for examples : (0 ; 0 ; 0 = Zero Incidents ; Zero Spill ; Zero Delay Time ), Fundamental Safe Work Practices ( FSWP ), TENETS of Operational Excellence, Five Smith System, Behavior Based Safety (BBS), etc.
1. Opening, Emergency Response Plan/Procedure Briefing, HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Moments, Ice Breaker, Pre-Test
2. Introduction to Loss Control Management
3. Definitions, Functions and Principles of Security
4. Four Main Functions of Security Management :
4.1 Security Planning
- Top Management Commitment
- Risk Management for Managing Security
- Legal & Other Security Requirements (examples : security standards, best practices, etc.)
- Security Objectives
- Security Management Programs
4.2 Security Implementation and Operations
- Security Organization, Structure, Roles and Responsibilities
- Security Personnel Training and Competence
- Security Operational Control
- Security Consultation and Communication
- Security Involvement in Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Security Documentation and Data Control
4.3 Checking and Corrective Actions in Security :
- Security Performance Measurement and Monitoring
- Security Reports and Records Management
- Security Audit
4.4 Security Management Control and Review
5. Security Management Aspects and Security Problems Solving in Oil & Gas Industry
6. Security Roles & Functions in Successfully of Operational Excellence Management System ( OEMS ) and HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Work Programs
7. Case Studies, Case Histories, Group Discussions & Presentations, VCD Displays, Post Test, Course Evaluation, Closing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Managers, Superintendents, Section Heads, Team Managers, Team Leaders, Group Leaders, Supervisors of all departments in Oil and Gas Industry include Security Services Companies / Business Partners.
Bahasa Indonesia, some terminology are still in English.
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M and partner (to be named later on, he is a former of Security Manager/Superintendent/Coordinator of the famous KPS/PSC). During working in PT Stanvac Indonesia Pendopo, VICO Indonesia East Kalimantan, Karaha Bodas Company Garut West Java and JOB Pertamina Gulf Resources Jambi, Didi worked together or closely with Security Department and the Local Police/TNI Officers in Explosives, Industrial & Housing Complex Security, Traffic, Forest Fires, Accident/Incident Investigation, Training for Security Personnel and other security matters.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
USD 880,-/ Person, discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)