PROJECT CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 28 – 30 September 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 05 – 07 Oktober 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta – PASTI JALAN
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 12 – 13 Oktober 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 19 – 21 Oktober 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 26 – 28 Oktober 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Background Training Project Control Management
In this class participant will gain a deep knowledge of how to utilize project controls inside the Project Life Cycle.
Dealing with project changes and their results is another subject that will be discussed during the training. By implementing the tools learned from this class, participants will be able to give your project a better chance of delivering on time and within budget.
The training is an excellent resource for gaining knowledge about industry best practices, new approaches, and tools on how and when to properly utilize Project Controls.
In addition, participants will leave with sample project control plans to help start implementation.
Objectives Training Project Control Management
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the project control management knowledge, and a well designed in the project implementation methodology, and effectively shall have the capability to effectively implement the knowledge
- What project communication management is all about and how to approach it successfully.
- The selection of a project manager and defining the goals of the project.
- The importance of control, communication , team building, and organization.
- The issue of budget control in project management, including cost budgeting and personnel budgeting.
- The importance of estimating, guessing, and milestones in project scheduling and controlling
- How leadership and communication affect project management.
Audience Training Project Control Management:
Project Managers nd project staffs with responsibility for the project execution, and Project Management team including Methodology and Functional Experts, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators. Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of project management methodology functions and processes.
Contents Training Project Control Management
- Project Control Management
- Earned Value Management
- Project Management Tools
- Case Studies and Exercises
- Case Study
Jadwal Training PROJECT CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 28-30 September 2015
- 5-7 Oktober 2015
- 12 -13 Oktober 2015
- 19-21 Oktober 2015
- 26-28 Oktober 2015
- 2-4 November 2015
- 9-11 November 2015
- 16-18 November 2015
- 23-25 November 2015
- 30 November – 2 Desember 2015
- 7-9 Desember 2015
- 14-16 Desember 2015
- 21-23 Desember 2015
- 28-30 Desember 2015
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp. 5.900.000 (Non Residential)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team