PETROLEUM INDUSTRY FOR ADMINISTRATION PERSONNEL
Bandung | February 04 – 06 , 2014 | IDR 6.750.000,-/ Person
This intensive 3-day advanced petroleum industry course provides the participants with an integrated, comprehensive and complexity understanding of the oil and gas industry. It presents the main aspects of the industry with focus on exploration, development and exploitation of oil and gas resources. The course also addresses some of the advanced theoretical and practical issues involved in reservoir appraisal, and field development options and optimization, supported by numerous examples from the on-shore and offshore areas.
The workshop provides an overview of the petroleum industry, particularly in Indonesia. The workshop provides non-technical support personnel an overview of the exploration/production process. To arm them with the terminology associated with these procedures and practices which will increase their understanding of the process and facilities communication between them and the engineers and geologist they work with.
Who should attend?
- Senior staff includes anyone who needs to acquire and understand advanced cornerstone of the petroleum operation and industry.
- Exploration/Engineering/Technical Assistant and Secretaries.
Kris Sumargo Hendardjo. He has more than 25 years experienced as trainer in domestic & overseas in “Soft Skill”major, ie. Leadership & Management Skills, Communication, Motivation, Outbound and Interpersonal Skills for various Oil Companies, Mining, Banks, Automotives, Insurances, Fertilizer, Garments, Chemical Industries, Telkom, PLN, Peruri etc. His professional career started on PT. Stanvac Indonesia (1976) as District Geologist, Arco (1980- 1982) as development geologist, Conoco Indonesia Inc. (1982-1998) as Chief Geoscientist, for 17 years in Conoco Indonesia Inc., he had got training assignment for 2 year in Conoco London, UK (1985-1986) and Working assignment in Conoco Houston, USA (1991-1993). He continued his career in Sperry-Sun as Sales Manager and Halliburton Indonesia as Account Manager. He has been implementing his knowledge and experience through develop companies and actives as trainer/instructor/lecturer in universities and institutions, i.e University of Indonesia, Bogor Agricultural University, Trisakti, Bina Nusantara, UPN-Jogjakarta, Unisma Bekasi. He also trusted as Principle Centered Leadership (PCL) facilitator for all Conoco Indonesia employees. Certified Facilitator of Covey Leadership Center for the 7 Habits Program. In 1996, he obtained “Highest Award for Achievement from Dale Carnegie Institute” for his expertise and skill in motivation teaching. As professional, he also involve as member in AAPG, IAGI, HAGI, HFI, Member of KIKAS (Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry-the US Committee)and SPE member.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 6.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
Petroleum Industry training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)