Manpower Planning and its Obstacles
Ibis Slipi Hotel, Jakarta | October 28-30, 2009 | Rp. 5.250.000,-
- Participants will understand that Business is vital. Understanding Panning is one step of doing business.
- Participants will understand the area of Business Plan specially on Human Capital or Manpower is strategic
- Participants will have fun by involving in case discussion, sharing ideas and experiencing of doing Manpower plan
- Business cycle
- Understanding of Planning
- Roles and functions of Human Capital/ Manpower
- HR Business process
- Complexity of business line
- What establishment and what on book of manpower
- Method and measurement of establishment and on book
- Manpower attributes and statistic
- Business and manpower turn over
- Identification of gaps
- Gaps of number and gaps of capabilities
- Identification of problem area of Manpower planning
- Alternative solutions
- Taught and Soft solution
- Solution fits to our organization
- Case discussion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR/Human Capital Manager
- Financial Planning Manager
- People in the business, who wants to grow
Saifudin Bachrun & Associate
Saifudin Bachrun has formal education in Chemistry and Industrial Management focus on Project Planning. He has more 25 years worked in multinational such as: PT. Amoco Mitsui, PT. MATTEL Indonesia, PT. CABOT Indonesia, PT. Maxus Southeast Sumatra, PT. BAT Indonesia and other national company as managerial position until leader executive for Industrial Relation and Human Capital.
He received many reward form companies such as: Mattel Inc. CEO (Head Quarter at El Segundo, California, USA) on Crisis Management, the Best Cabot Worldwide Employee Role Model form Cabot CEO, Boston, USA. And he also works as lecturer and consultant.
Fachri F. Fachrul graduated from Faculty of Law of University of Indonesia. His area of expertise include: Land Law, Corporate Law, Capital Market Law, Banking Law, Airline Business, etc. He has experienced at PT. Sempati Air, Minang Warman Sofyan & Associates Law Offices, etc.
Maryosdi has more 12 years experiences as an appraiser in some company such as: PT. Telkom Indonesia, PT. Antam, PT. Wijaya Karya, PT. SMART, RNI Group, Aqua Group, PT. PGN, PT. Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia, PT. Petrokimia Gresik, RS. MH Thamrin, etc.
October 28-30, 2009
Ibis Slipi Hotel, Jakarta
Rp.5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.