Linking the Balanced Scorecard with Learning Strategy
Aston Hotel, Bandung | October 5-6, 2009 | Rp. 3.400.000,-
The metrics for tangible, measurable learning.
The Balanced ScoreCard (BSC) is increasingly becoming the strategic business tool of choice for many organizations. IT is an opportunity for the senior management and those with the responsibility for organizational learning and performance to communicate through a common language, to establish realistic tangible measures and targets, and to attain the organization’s strategic objectives.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Describe the purpose of the Balanced Scorecard and its primary components
- Define and review management�s expectations
- Connecting learning and performance to the Balanced Scorecard
- Creating a Learning and Performance Scorecard
YOU WILL LEARN
- The methods to developing tangible measures for learning and growth within the Balanced Scorecard
- How to communicate expected results to management in terms they will understand
- The way to build a common business and learning strategy to meet strategic objectives
- How to develop a Learning and Performance Scorecard that connects to the organizational objectives
Throughout the session the participants are provided with a Real World case study and work through the example and will have the opportunity to work with their own organization�s scorecard.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Training and learning managers, directors and coordinators, chief learning officers, HR managers and directors, performance consultants, instructional designers, and consultants.
October 5-6, 2009
Aston Hotel, Bandung
Rp. 3.400.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.