INSPECTION BASIC SAFETY ENGINEERING
Jakarta / Bandung / Yogyakarta | 21 – 23 Agustus 2013 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB | Rp. 6.500.000,-
Jakarta / Bandung / Yogyakarta | 18 – 20 September 2013 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB | Rp. 6.500.000,-
Jakarta / Bandung / Yogyakarta | 2 – 4 Oktober 2013 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB | Rp. 6.500.000,-
Jakarta / Bandung / Yogyakarta | 25 – 27 november 2013 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB | Rp. 6.500.000,-
Inspection can be defined as that monitoring function conducted in an organization to locate and report existing and potential hazards having the capacity to cause accident in the workplace. Inspection works because it is an essential part of hazard control. It a managerial tool, not a gimmick.
The purpose of this workshop is to give you the basic knowledge and skills to know:
The inspection regulatory responsibilities, services to the public, and the procedures safety and health compliance officers use to conduct workplace occupational safety and health inspections.
- Purpose of inspection
- Types of inspection
Planning for inspection
- The hazard control inspection inventory
- What items need to be inspected?
- What aspects on each item to be need to be examined?
- What conditioned need to be inspected?
- How often must items be inspected?
- Who will conduct the inspection?
- Preparing to inspect
- Inspection tools
- Relationship of inspector and supervisor
- Relationship of inspector and employee
- Regulatory of inspection, compliance officer
- Recording hazards
- Condemning Equipment
- Writing the inspection report
- Follow-up the corrective action
Manager K3/ staff K3, Inspector LK3, HSE Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor, Plant Manager, Maintenance Manager/ Engineer, Process facility manager/ Engineer, Field manager/ engineer, The other person who interested in
Ir. Y. Agus Jayatun, M.T. and Team
WAKTU & TEMPAT
- 21 – 23 Agustus 2013,
- 18 – 20 September 2013,
- 2 – 4 Oktober 2013,
- 25 – 27 november 2013
- Hotel berbintang di Jakarta ( Ibis Tamarin/lumire Hotel)
- Hotel berbintang di bandung ( Hotel Papandayan )
- Hotel Berbintang di Yogyakarta (Grand Aston/Ibis/Phoenix/ MM UGM )
- Rp. 6.500.000,- per peserta (Non Residential)
- Rp. 6.000.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation Pre test & Pos Test
- Training Module
- Training CD contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training