INHERENTLY SAFER OPERATION NH3 PLANT – Pasti Jalan
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta | 11 – 14 Juni 2013 | Rp. 7.000.000,- per orang
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta | 25 – 28 Juni 2013 | Rp. 7.000.000,- per orang
Ammonia is produced on large scale mainly for production of fertilizers using steam reforming of natural gas. Capacity of single stream has gone up to 4000 tpd. Large release of ammonia due to accident and vessel failure etc. has decreased considerably in the last three decades. But problems and failures do occurs frequently in the ammonia plant even after following the inherently safer design philosophy and risk assessment. Major areas of failures are reforming and synthesis loop. This training presents the information on various kinds of failures taken place in ammonia plant in the last three decades. It also includes large releases of ammonia from the storage vessel as well as important information which are generally applicable to chemical industries with focus on ammonia plant.
- Basic theory of NH3 Plant (front end, middle end and back end)
- “Fail – safe operation philosophy”
- The Principles of Inherent Safety
- Factors Selected to Represent the Inherent Safety
- Sub indices of Chemical Process Inherent Safety Index
- Potential Hazard Identification & Emergency
- Process control system (IPLs =Independent Protection Layer) and SIL (= Safety Integrity Level)
- Ir. M. Syahri, MT, Ph.D
- Dr. Ir. Paryana Puspaputra
- (CV TERLAMPIR)
TANGGAL,TEMPAT PELAKSANAAN & BIAYA
- Tanggal : 14-17 Mei, 28-31 Mei, 11-14 Juni, 25-28 Juni.
- Tempat : Hotel Ibis Malioboro Yogyakarta
- Biaya : Rp. 7.000.000,- per orang non residential
Demikian proposal kami sampaikan kepada bapak/ibu pimpinan. Proposal ini masih sangat terbuka untuk didiskusikan sesuai dengan tindakan kebutuhan. Atas perhatian dari bapak/ibu pimpinan kami ucapkan banyak terima kasih.
- Training kit.
- Materi .
- .Coffee Break and Lunch.