Industrial Transportation Safety Management – YOGYAKARTA
Hotel Puri Artha Yogyakarta | Yogyakarta 1 – 3 Maret 2011 | IDR 3.800.000,-
There were many accidents in industrial transportation (land, marine and air transportation) due to some causes such as human factors (operators, drivers, helpers, load masters, etc.); equipment failures/ malfunction (example: vehicles, mobile heavy equipment, crew boats, supply boats, tug boats, oil barges, helicopters, etc.); environment conditions and the last but not the least: inadequate and lack of transportation safety management system. the purpose of this safety management system is to ensure that transportation activities are well planned, organized actuated or directed and controlled so that risks are minimized and transportation is conducted in compliance with applicable Local, Government of Indonesia or National and International Laws and Regulations as well as the Best Recognized Practices/ Standards.
- Prevent and reduce transportation accidents/ incidents including fatalities and lost workday injuries
- Develop and implement safe transportation working procedures, equipment/ vehicle maintenance standards to ensure all transportation equipment are maintained in safe operating condition.
- Develop and implement driver/ operator selection, testing standards, training procedures and programs
- Specify transportation equipment and vehicles that meet appropriate safety standards as well as business unit requirements
- Establish and implement Emergency Response Procedures (ERP) and capabilities in each operating location appropriate to the unique types of hazards present in land, marine and air transportation operations.
- Introduction to GOI General and Transportation (Land, Marine and Air) Safety Laws, Regulations and Procedures
- Causes and Effect of Loss (Principle of Loss Control Management)
- Basic Transportation Safety Concepts
- Management, Supervisors, Employees and Contractors/ Business Partners Responsibilities in Transportation Safety Management System
- Transportation Risk Management
- Operator / Driver Qualifications and Training Requirements
- Transportation Equipment Operations Management
- Transportation Equipment Safety Specifications and Maintenance
- Safety Aspects on Hazardous Materials (Chemicals, Explosives, etc.) Transportation
- Professional Investigation on Transportation Accidents / Incidents
- Emergency Response Planning / Procedures on Transportation Activities
- Audit and Monitoring of Transportation Safety Management System
- Case Studies, Group Discussions & Presentations
- Pre and Post Examination, Course Evaluation.
Foremen, Group Leaders, Team Leaders, Supervisors from the following Departments/ Sections: Transportation, Logistics, Materials/ Warehouse, Drilling, Production, Maintenance, especially from Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, and whoever involve or interested in Transportation Safety Management System.
Lecturing, workshop, diskusi interaktif, studi kasus, dan presentasi.
Ir. Bachnas M.Sc – Dosen dan Pakar Manajemen Transportasi
Yogyakarta 1 – 3 Maret 2011
Hotel Puri Artha Yogyakarta
- IDR 3.800.000 – (non residential )
- (termasuk picking-up service dari Bandara/Stasiun KA ke hotel, training modul, training kit, 2x coffee break, 1x lunch, souvenir, dan sertifikat)