Implementing an Effective Health and Safety Program in the Laboratory
Jakarta | 14-15 Februari 2012 | Rp. 3.500.000,-
Jakarta | 22-23 Mei 2012 Rp. 3.500.000,-
Jakarta | 09-10 Agustus 2012 | Rp. 3.500.000,-
Jakarta | 28-29 November 2012 | Rp. 3.500.000,-
There are many categories of hazards that might be encountered in a laboratory setting, and situations can change frequently. Even after you have identified and controlled all current risks, it is critical that you remain open to the possibility that new unexpected dangers can arise. Periodically verify the hazards are required. All employees who work with hazardous chemicals must be apprised of the hazards of chemicals present in their work area. This training must be provided before initial assignment and before new exposure situations. Personal protective equipment necessary for the safe handling of hazardous substances must also be provided. Employees who work with chemicals in laboratories must be trained on the Laboratory Standard. Additional training is required when new exposure situations arise. Such situations include the use of new chemicals, greater quantities of chemicals, and different procedures.
- The Occupational Health Introduction.
- Potential Hazards in Laboratory (ILO – International Hazard Datasheets on Occupation)
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- MSDS and Labeling
- Laboratory Safety Practices.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Laboratory Ergonomics
- Hazardous Waste and Emergency Procedure
- Laboratory Safety Management System (Laboratory Safety Plan)
- Exposure monitoring, Medical Surveillance and Bio Monitoring.
Who should attend?
- Health and Safety Committee members
- Managers, supervisors and worker
- Facility managers
- Human resources managers
- Senior managers
- Others with health and safety responsibilitie
Sudarsono / Rahmat Burhan / Mujoko
Para Professional dan Praktisi yang memiliki pengalaman lebih dari 15 tahun dibidangnya masing-masing. Dengan berbagai jabatan yang pernah dipegang antara lain : Operational Director, Training & People Development Manager, Training Manager, Head of waste water treatment facility, Finance Director, Financial Planning Manager, Sales Manager, HR Direktur, dll. dan pernah bekerja di perusahaan multinasional maupun organisasi internasional seperti Astra International, The National Conservation – US Based NGO, dll) serta lulusan dari universitas terkemuka dari dalam dan luar negeri
Hotel atau Business Center di Jakarta
- Rp. 3.500.000,-
- (termasuk materi hand-out dan CD modul, 2x coffee break, makan siang dan sertifikat)