FOOD SAFETY TRAINING
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta | May 28 – 30, 2013 | Rp 5.000.000,- /participant
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta | June 11 – 13, 2013 | Rp 5.000.000,- /participant
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta | September 24 – 26, 2013 | Rp 5.000.000,- /participant
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta | October 16 – 18, 2013 | Rp 5.000.000,- /participant
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta | November 26 – 28, 2013 | Rp 5.000.000,- /participant
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta | December 17 – 19, 2013 | Rp 5.000.000,- /participant
Handling and control of food in the company of unfavorable labor productivity can lead to disorders which impact on the company’s losses. One such case is that of food poisoning occurred in employees, this can lead to health problems that are expensive, the production being hampered because some workers sick and would not want the company should split his concentration to overcome it as a form of accountability to employees. Because if this is not addressed soon, will cause problems and other losses for the company itself, such as the emergence of a lawsuit from poisoning victims or families of victims whose impact can reduce a company’s reputation.
Accordingly, efforts to prevent such should be an important concern, one way to improve the skills and knowledge for implementing renderers or supervisors or managers of food (food handler) which in this case acts as the spearhead.
Therefore, we are of Consulting held Food Safety Training that aims to increase the skills and knowledge relating to the supervision of food and proper food handling, starting from raw material handling, food processing, to the presentation through the implementation of food control systems with the HACCP method (Independent Quality Control).
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Related legislation: Act No. 23/1992 on Health & Kepmenkes No. 715/Menkes/SK/V/2003 of sanitary jasa boga hygiene requirements
- Pollutants Food
- Pollution prevention in food
- Foodborne illness
- Principles of Sanitation Hygiene (Sanitary Food & Beverage, Personal Hygiene, Sanitation Hygiene Food Processing Place (TPM), Maintenance of Environmental Cleanliness
- Aspects of food handler hygiene & Health
- The process of cooking food
- The process of food preparation
- Food surveillance system with the implementation of the Quality Control Self / HACCP
- Canteen Supervision and Outbreak Investigation (MERP)
- Audivisual: Food Safety active protection system (fire extinguisher, hydrant, etc.)
- HRD Manager
- HSE Department personnel
- Doctors / Paramedics in the Company
- General Services
- Chief / Chef Company, or especially those involved and responsible for food service employees, including cafeteria workers and supervisors at the companies / institutions, which will be directly applied in the enterprise.
- Case Study
H. Heru Subaris Kasjono, SKM, M.Kes. & Team
- The instructor is a practitioner in the field of Industrial Health, particularly in the matter of food processing, handling and direct supervision on food safety in the company.
- Active became an instructor in training and seminars on Industrial Health, Industrial Health & Sanitation, Handling and Supervision of Food Safety, etc.
TIME & VENUE
- Batch 3 : May 28 – 30, 2013
- Batch 4 : June 11 – 13, 2013
- Batch 5 : September 24 – 26, 2013
- Batch 6 : October 16 – 18, 2013
- Batch 7 : November 26 – 28, 2013
- Batch 8 : December 17 – 19, 2013
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro Yogyakarta
In House Training : Depend on request
Rp 5.000.000,- /participant (non residensial)*
Rp 4.500.000,- (min 4 participants from the same company)
- Meeting Room di Hotel
- Module/Materi (hard & soft copy)
- Training Kit
- Coffe Break & Lunch
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training