Export/Import and Incoterm Courses
Kartika Chandra Hotel, Bandung | November 4-6, 2009 | Rp.4.950.000,-
Export-import activities are very common one in every country all over the world nowadays. The traders should know what they must do when they deal with foreign traders where ever the sales contract take place. The traders are not only requested to be well known with the goods they are buying or selling, but also need to be well known about the way how the goods are moving from the place of origin to destination as well as the documents involved.
Document involved in an export-import process, can be Letter Credit (L/C). Bill of Lading (B/L), contract of carriage are quite important to familiar with.
More over, to choose the mode of transportation especially ship which is used to carry the goods is likely easy, in fact the trader need to be familiar with INCOTERMS regulating such import & export activities. Beside, Customs process could be considered as the barrier of International trade but this is something trader must deal with.
After attending this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the process of Export- Import
- Familiar with INCOTERM when dealing with contract of carriage of their goods and shipment
- Understand the export-import procedure & L/C
- Increase the knowledge of how to fill the forms that are used to export-import process
1. Overview of Export-Import Activities
- Export-Import Activities: The important thing of Export-Import world wide
- The International Trade Organization
2. Sales Contract
- Sales contract Sequence
- The Contents of Sales Contract
- Sales Contract Terminology and Its Legal Aspect
3. Export-Import Procedures and Documents
- Export Procedures and Term Of Payment
- Export Documents: Types of Export Documents
- Import procedures, Import Policy, Import Calculation
- Import Document: Import Arrangement, Importer identity
4. Letter Of Credit (L/C)
- Term And Definition of L/C
- Import Procedure of L/C:
- Types of L/C
- Time Limit and Valuate of L/C
- Opening L/C
- Conditions of L/C
- Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System (HS)
- Customs policy of Import
- Customs policy of Export
- Background and Objectives of Incoterrms
- Types of Incoterms:
- General Guidance that used in Incoterms
- Terminology of Incoterms
7. Contact Of Carriage
- Contract Of carriage Goods by Sea:
- Shipping Business
- Cargo Document
- Ship Charter Party
- Contract Of Carriage Goods by Air
8. Import Insurance Clauses According Lloyd of London
- Risk Covered
- General Average Clause
- Both Blame Collision Clause
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Manager, Officer who are responsible for Export-import Process
- Manager, Officer who are in charge of carriage of goods from the point of origin to point of destination.
- Manager. Officer who always deal with customs process
Drs. Bambang Sumali, M.Sc
Drs. Bambang Sumali, M.Sc is lead of Port & Shipping at STIP Jakarta. He graduated from World Maritime University, Malmo – Sweden in Port Management in 1995.
He attended seminars and workshop such as: The Quality Standard System of Maritime Education – Rotterdam in 2002, Workshop on Port Operation – Le Havre – Franch in 1994. In the same year he took workshop on Improvement Port Performance in Sweden. As a member he also took Ship Management Training Program in JICA, Jakarta and got symposium on Suppression of Unlawful Act Convention in Sweden.
November 4-6, 2009
Kartika Chandra Hotel, Bandung
Rp.4.950.000,-per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.