DISSECT PROFESSIONAL SECRETARY PROFESSION
Bandung | 6-9 July 2009 | USD 880,-
Secretary is a profession which demands a higher role than just “serve” leaders/superiors. Nowadays, secretary profession directed into increasing role as supporting resource of company to significantly competable with other companies. With that role, often the secretary has the “fibrous” role. They conduct what is requested by the leaders, from the work related to the functions and responsibilities of leaders moreover to “manage” their personal leadership.
Conceptually in present time secretary can be a symbol of the condition of company when communicating with the outside, reflected in the numberous of administrative work must be prepared by the secretary, especially related to corporate partners at once. In addition, dealing with administrative tasks, roles and functions of secretary is also related to how to communicate in verbal and non-verbal in running of day-to-day duties.
Previously, the secretary only solely for director’s prestige, but in present time more on productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
Purpose and objectives
- Increase training participants understanding of role and function as a secretary and competence that must be held.
- Increase in the secretary’s communicate both verbal and non verbal abilities
- Increase capacity in the secretarial task to support leader duties.
- Improve the appearance of personality, especially management of emotional stress in the work.
First Day: Functions and Roles, Ethics and Ceremonial Management
In this section, explained issues related to duties and functions of secretary: secretarial task, in-telephone communication, schedule arrangement, preparing official journey, set up meetings, create meeting notes, ethics dressed, talking on telephone etiquette, ethics polite value based on religion, social and legal, and become MC.
Second Day: Filling System (Archieves Management)
The concept of the archives, archives definitions, characteristics of archives, record standard, purpose of archiving, legal records, the terms in archives, document management, records creation phase, usage phase, contraction phase, index and archiving process, archiving system, classification, archiving tools, equipment storage, operation of archiving system, centraled archiving, Elektronic Filling System, scaner, text document, table-typed document, image document, Security, Backup and Recovery, and Copy.
Third day: Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
Increasing achievement motivation, communication, verbal and non verbal, communication concept, type of communication, verbal communication and non verbal association day-to-day intercourse, communication, verbal and non verbal when receiving guests, politely, etiquette dress, shod, walking, sitting, signs , nails, etc.
Fourth Day: Achievement Motivation
Being intelligent and excellent personal, personal development based emotional intellect, positive thinking capabbility, intercourse etiquette, become aware dan gracious personal and power to bring purity and happiness to everyone.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment **)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- USD 880,-/ Person, discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.